Friday, June 29, 2012

I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga


"You won't even know you've crossed the line until it's way back in your rearview mirror." - Barry Lyga, I Hunt Killers

I Hunt Killers is a great thriller that will keep guessing until the. Jazz just wants to be a normal teenager, which can be hard when your is a blood-thristy serial killer. Good news? He's behind bars. Bad news? Almost everyone thinks Jazz will turn out just like him. Even worse? The town as a new killer on the loose.

I liked this book a lot. The storyline isn't the old fashioned plot about good vs. evil. Instead it's about a teen trying to figure out who he is. This book was amazing. It kept me turning the pages until the very last page. I had to force myself to put it down, but I didn't do it often. I give I Hunt Killers 5 gold stars!

Warning: This book is not for the faint-hearted, people who have a problem with blood, gore, or anything all those lines. If you don't have any of those problems or don't care, I say read this book.

"What was the opposite of linkage blindness? What described being certain of something without any kind of evidence? ...The term was faith." - Barry Lyga, I Hunt Killers

No comments:

Post a Comment